Quest Seekers House Rules
- This site is intended for people aged 11 and under.
- Stay safe – don't include any personal information in your messages. This includes your surname, email address, street address and phone number.
- Don't include the personal details of anyone else in your messages (including parents, guardians, teachers or group leaders).
- Don't post crude, racist, offensive, violent or vulgar messages to the site.
- Treat everyone with respect – even if someone has a different view to your own, don't let it get personal.
- Don't glamorise illegal or dangerous activities – it's OK to talk about what happens in a book, but don't encourage others to follow its example
- Don't write defamatory or libellous comments about anyone (including parents, guardians, teachers, social workers, group leaders and famous people).
- Don't write everything in CAPS – or stretch the text – it isn't easy for everyone to read.
- Don't post entire messages in text speak – it's OK to shorten some words but not everyone understands text speak or finds it quick to read.
- Don't post links to other websites – there's no way of controlling what these sites contain.
- Don't break copyright rules. This means you shouldn't post text from someone else's books
You must promise to stick to the 11 house rules. Every message is read and checked by moderators to make sure it is suitable. If you break any of the rules, your message will be rejected!